Fit by Sara Private Yoga Studio
Yoga for Women ~ Coed Yoga ~ Private Yoga & Therapy Sessions
If you are looking for a serene, warm, inviting, and intimate environment, then Fit by Sara’s private yoga studio is the place is for you.
Leave your worries at the door….
As soon as you set foot into the studio, Sara welcomes you into her sacred space. You will be surrounded by kind students and inviting aroma therapy. Regardless of your age, weight, or fitness level, she will cater to your needs and create the perfect class for you.
Sara offers ongoing classes, couples yoga, private yoga sessions, individual and couples talk therapy in her yoga studio in Poway, CA (class description, schedule and affordable pricing below). For more information, email email@example.com
- Creative Energetic Flow – In each class you will experience a fun and creative energetic flow that will take you out of your head and into your body. You will tone and strengthen your core, arms, shoulders, thighs, and buttocks with a flowing sequence of postures, plus additional “ab” work, followed by stretching, guided relaxation and healing touch with aromatherapy. (Intermediate; Yoga Experience Recommended)
- Sweet Flow – You will experience a “sweet” flowing sequence of postures that will stretch, lengthen, and strengthen your body, followed by additional deep stretching, guided relaxation, and healing touch with aromatherapy. (Multi-level; Modifications Given)
- Private Yoga – Get fit, toned, and restored with yoga catered to you. Days and times are flexible to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Therapy/Counseling – Sara listens compassionately and offers guidance without judgment to help you resolve conflicts in your personal life and relationships. Ultimately, she leads you to a happier, healthier, balanced and more fulfilling life. (Perfect for individuals and couples)
- Pole Fitness – Increase your confidence, feel powerful, fit and beautiful with Pole Fitness. In addition to developing core strength, upper and lower body definition, you will gain confidence and power through being creative and playful. Every woman should try pole fitness at least once!
- Monday’s, 7:30-8:30 p.m. Creative Energy Flow (Coed Intermediate)
- Tuesday’s, 9:00-10:00 a.m. Creative Energetic Flow (Women’s Intermediate)
- Wednesday’s, 7:30-8:30 p.m. Sweet Flow (Coed Multi-level)
- Thursday’s, 9:00-10:00 a.m. Sweet Flow (Women’s Multi-level)
All Classes are 1hr. Unless Specified & Limited to 10 Students
- **Yoga Class Pricing: Four classes for $60 (valid for 3 months) or $20 per class. First time student’s first class is $15. Cash or check, “Fit by Sara”
- **Private Yoga Sessions= Packages available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- **Therapy/ Counseling= Packages available, contact email@example.com for more info.
Sara Holliday, MFT, CPT, HHP, is a licensed marriage and family therapist, fitness professional, yoga instructor, and holistic health practitioner. She uses her vast experience to compassionately guide you to get fit and or lose weight, regain balance, reduce stress, and increase communication and passion in your relationship. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The changes that have taken place since practicing yoga with Sara are unimaginable; not only am I more toned, limber and balanced but I get body aches less often, have better posture, and feel a greater calmness in my everyday life.”
~ Becky Bruce
“Sara tailors her teaching to meet your needs, which challenges your body and nurtures your spirit.”
~ Cat Hastings
“Since meeting Sara Holliday in 2008, and practicing yoga with her each week , I have developed a healthier lifestyle, lean muscle mass, and feel fit inside and out!”
~ Wendy Morihiro
“In Sara’s yoga class there is no judgment. It doesn’t matter if you are a novice or a pro, 65 or 18 years old, Sara’s energy makes you feel comfortable.”
~ Debbie Bruce
“At first I was very nervous to try pole fitness, but Sara made me feel totally comfortable and put me completely at ease. It’s the most fun I’ve had getting an awesome workout in a very long time. After my first session, I couldn’t wait for my next”
~ Machele Ballatore